Single crystal diffractometer Bruker «SMART APEX II»
A single crystal diffractometer for temperature-controlled structural studies at 80 – 500 K.
- MoKα X-ray sealed tube;
- Rated operation X-ray sources: 50 kV/40 mA;
- Detector of the reflected X-rays: APEX II CCD type (Charge-Coupled Device);
- A tunable graphite crystal monochromator selects only the Kα line (l=0.71073Å) emitted from the Mo X-ray source;
- 3-axis goniometer:
- free rotation of the phi angles (ϕ);
- fixed-chi stage with a chi angle 54.74°
- 2θ angle ranges from -125o to +125o;
- measurement step on 2θ and ω axis is not more than 0.0001o.
- Low-temperature Oxford Cryosystems Cryostream system with temperature range 80-500 K.
APEX II software package allows to automatically search for diffraction peaks with the settings and automatically identify and refine the parameters of the unit cell, integrating an array of diffraction data, analyze and process the diffuse scattering, analyze profiles with the reconstruction of the reciprocal space possibility, has full compatibility with the format set programs SHELXTL.
Information from the manufacturer:
Location:The Vasilyevsky Island training and research Complex of SPbSU
Back to equipment list